Melbourne Victory remain committed to supporting young people across Victoria through the COVID-19 situation. We are proud to have been able to create a resource which keeps young people engaged with football.
The Kick It with Victory online resource provides participants with football sessions which encourage them to remain active at home and to learn and develop new and existing skills.
This resource can be found by following this link:
Kick It with Victory: https://gomvfc.com.au/mvfc-online-training/
When you click on “Weekly Programs” you will find online content which caters to young people at three levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced. There are 3 sessions per week at each level.
Further resources on the page include:
- Invitations to Melbourne Victory coach forums and online events
- Activities page for children
- Competitions to win Melbourne Victory merchandise, memberships, and match day tickets
- Links to engage further in football, through playing, coaching, refereeing or volunteering
- Great value football “at home” packs to purchase